Wednesday 7 October 2009

hey big spender

i am terrible.

i even set myself a list of things to buy this season, and i have got off to the exact opposite of a flying start, buying exactly none of the things i said i would.

right. so. so far this month, i have bought:
1) black bow hair slides.
2) two pairs of thick ribbed tights, one black pair and one grey.
3) big gold earrings (obviously) from h&m.


and finally... another pair of trainers! anyone who knows me will know that i've been banging on about another pair of high-tops for god knows how long. my fantastic friend dominic used his industry contacts at nike to get me a next day appointment at nike i-d with the fantastic mr. nick a so that i could design my own. nike i.d is actually amazing. they even have a fridge full of all kinds of liquids delights. we just sat there for most of it, sort of talking about my shoes, but mostly just chatting about weekends, birthdays, music, hometowns and a bunch of other stuff. dominic turned up half way through to help me make my final decisions and then i walked away with a 10% discount, a kiss on each cheek from mr. nick a (oh yeah) and these bad boys:

i am so ridiculously excited for all my presents to come, but most of all for my dunks. they are gloriously bright and tacky and exactly how i wanted them. i got an email the other day saying they were being created, and they should be in-store in about a month. they say 'k douche' on the side, because me, dominic and nick thought that this was very funny at the time. no one else found this very funny, and just thought that i was, in fact, a douche. but oh well. i will look at it and laugh. and plus, i got off lightly because i came very close to having 'gayhole' on there instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.